...how I love thee! Let me count the ways... 1. Gold Lamé 2. Silver Braces 3. Leather thigh-highs 4. Tats for days 5. Not a stitch of make-up 6. Demure pose that artfully covers your jiggly bits Love you like cooked food, Tasia! Never change. And while we're on the topic of lamé, have you been searching for a non-tacky way to wear the oh-so-retro fabric? It's almost impossible (see above) but may I suggest the Lamé Leggings by American Apparel: ![]() They come in really hot shades like purple, copper, silver and black eel. So sexy and fabulously attention-grabbing. And really, what more could you want in a legging? Just make sure to pair them with softer pieces, to avoid looking like...well again, see above. |
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Oh Fanny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 cupcakes had this to say:
O.K you are funny! I like these leggings I will have to get some!
The Bee is out!
Post a Comment