Thursday, September 13, 2007

Luxe Links

MK: I look cute.
Lauren Hutton: Bitch, please.

Mary Kate Olsen looks fab on the cover of Harpers Bazaar...but they should have stopped while they were ahead. The inside pics make me want a Frosty. - Love B.Scott
adfadfadf
People Mag names their Best and Worst Dressed of 2007...and a collective snore is heard around the world. - MSNBC.com
asdfaasdfadf
Who knew Remy Ma was high fashion all along? - Crunk and Disorderly
asdfasdfadf
Click here to laugh at the Worst Trends of 2007. I'm proud to say I have at least half this list in my closet. - People.com
adfasdfasdf
Shocker! New York fashion runways lack black and asian models. - Clutch Mag
asdfasdfasdf
Riddle me this: is J.Lo preggers or just bloated? - Yeah I Said It, And What?
afdafdasdf
Check out the Top Colors for Spring 2008. Rainbow Brite would be proud. - The Budget Fashionista

1 cupcakes had this to say:

F.U. said...

I love Clutch Mag for posting the lack of black/asian beauty article but um, as we all know, these issues will never change. Black models are just lucky that we have the "urban" lines like Baby Phat, Rocca Wear etc. so that they are able to get some shine. But the fact of the matter is that those clothes aren't high fashion. And as much as you love Vera and whoever else, they don't love you nor do they see you in wearing their shit. In any case, let me find out I have to dash my So You Think You Can Dance dreams and take my ass to America's Next Top Model so I can come up in the fashion world and handle shit. F.U. can't do it all people but I will if I must!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!