This gentleman never fails to leave an impression. He is a master of mixing prints! Uber-publicist Ra-Fael Blanco (left) totally lights up my life! (Look out for my interview with his client, Supermodelo Dominicano, Miguel Perdomo, coming soon!) Here he is with Richard Pelzer, Brand Director for Bleu Magazine. These girls were holding court outside and looking great doing it. The sheer blouse is so on trend. Singer C.Boyd was really sweet and looking quite dapper...make sure to check out his music!
Hello my loves! I love meeting up with my darling Matthew and his fab friend Troy. Fun times unlimited. Loving Troy's necklace and Matthew's shirt/tie/vest combo.
![]() I really liked his hat and oversized white jacket for summer. The toy gun is an interesting touch.![]() Her sparkly BCBG Max Azria backless dress was absolutely glam. Sophisticated and yet young and fun enough for a night out. Drumbeats make everything sexier.
Um, Cheri Dennis, what da hell are you calling that hair color? And why did you ruin a perfectly nice decolletage with that horrible horrible tattoo? I need answers! Dawn's boo, Q from Day 26 (left) was looking a sickly mess with that turban on. Why lord?
The birthday girl has arrived! Her hair, however, was left behind somewhere. In random news, her comic book hits stores September 29. Is it me or did my regular schmegular folks look better than anyone on the red carpet? I'm just saying. Here are some more cute girls with great style (loving the fro). If you're going to do a turban, THIS is how it's done. Devon Christopher, CEO & Publisher of the premiere gay men's lifestyle mag, Bleu Magazine, was in the building and looking all kinds of cute. Loooove this look! You cannot go wrong with a simple tank, a high waisted pencil skirt and lots of jewelry. Gorgeous, darling!
Hey! It's Will.i.am! I wasn't sure how he'd react, but he was totally cool when we approached and even stopped to take a pic. Tell Fergie to tell Josh Duhamel to call me! Thanks Ra-Fael and all who are pictured! |
Friday, August 22, 2008
Out About Town: Dawnie's DK B-day
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:23 AM
Luxe Labels: Danity Kane, Matthew Anderson, Out About Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Singer 

I was sooo happy to see Miss Martha Banks because the last time I took her pic, we were at a Remy party and let's just say I was a little to spirited to focus. Got her this time! 



So after leaving Andre to his public, we mixed and mingled and came upon 






It's David! One of my faves on the party scene, he knows now that I simply must snap his pic everytime. His wideleg jeans were wondrous.


Dawn's boo, Q from Day 26 (left) was looking a sickly mess with that turban on. Why lord?
Loooove this look! You cannot go wrong with a simple tank, a high waisted pencil skirt and lots of jewelry. Gorgeous, darling!


1 cupcakes had this to say:
The event looked like it was fun. Great commentary and photos as always, girl!
Post a Comment