Value-driven cosmetic company, E.L.F. (Eyes, Lips, Face) appears to be liquidating their entire makeup line! Everything from powder to lipstick to mascara to brushes are $1.00 a piece! Any orders over $15.00 can use the coupon code: CAROLINA for an additional $7.50 off! Get glowing! |
Friday, May 1, 2009
E.L.F. yourself! Spring makeup for $1.00!
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 cupcakes had this to say:
This article writes of too like. And I love you very much!
UGG boots sale
The author was to have too much just.
UGG boots
Thank author sharing.At this is once!
sheepskin boots
GHD
This article writes of too like. And I love you very much!
cheap ugg
The author was to have too much just.
ugg boots uk
Thank author sharing.At this is once!
UGG boots
Authentic Products provides all kinds of UGG Boots in high quality but lowest prices possible from UK ugg boots
we frequently update the styles of ugg boots sale so please check back to choose your
favourite Boots.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Learn more--
ugg boots sale
GHD hair Straighteners
Post a Comment