Monday, August 27, 2007

It's BOGO bitches!


Mkay...I'm going to share something of a highly personal nature with ya'll, my loyal inawordfab readers. *Deep breath* My name is Elle, and I'm a Payless shopper. Yes! I have moved past denial and into acceptance! Payless and I are BFF's from way back. I even have a pair from the Starlet Jones line. Shameful, I know. But if Payless continues to do designer collaborations like the current Fall 2007 Abaete line...it's going to get ugly.

Some gems from the collection:


Fabulously glam platform pumps that are perfect for fall: just add tights and a pencil skirt.




I love dominatrix-style no-nonsense get-em girl shoes for work. They make me feel unstoppable. These fit the bill!






Two boots for the price of one! Just unzip the upper shaft for a below-the-knee riding boot, or keep it on for an above-the-knee hooker boot. HOT!








Get thee to a Payless at once! Dark glasses optional.

2 cupcakes had this to say:

Mese said...

Girl, Star did her thang on those Payless shoes she co-signed. I still got a pair too! You remember that time we took a trip to the Payless on your side of Atlanta and saw all kinds of homeless ghetto shananigans! Those were the days.

Simone Craig said...

wow, excellent stylings.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!