Click Click for a sneak preview of the show. And if you're obsessive like I am, click here for yet another sneak peek. In funnier news, Google's got jokes, ya'll! I was doing my research for this post (cuz this blog is so clearly well-researched) and I did a Google search for "kimora life in the fab lane." To this, Google replies: LOL! Okay why did I find that so funny? I mean I may have meant that if I was searching for information on Kimora's neck rolls, but that's a topic for another day. Thanks for asking though. |
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Kimora: Life in the Phat Lane
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
11:51 AM
Luxe Labels: fabulosity, Kimora Lee Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 cupcakes had this to say:
i just want to see dem babies. that little one looks to be a straight riot. i do however, have the feeling that kiki will be extra for the cameras, but that aoki-LOVES HER. such a snooty booty already...i see so much of myself in her :-P i shall be tuned in!!!
Life with a pack 'o hotdogs for a neck (I ain't right)!
Anywho, since I don't have this channel as a part of my basic cable package I need someone to DVR it and post it to youtube or daily motion or just straight burn it to a DVD and send it to me! I need to see this. especially to see the babies as a........ said! Can you help me????
Post a Comment