Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fab Look of the Day

Sexy beast Kim Cattrall is looking tropically delicious on the set of the Sex and the City movie. Her fitted white skirt is the perfect foil to the color-blocked bloussant top. And the accessories! The belt, bag and earrings totally make this outfit for me. This look has lifted me from my winter doldrums and has me thinking Spring! That's the power of fashion!

5 cupcakes had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Like the site....pretty nice-appreciate you coming thru to my breakthrough!!


www.yazmar.com

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I could see this as resort wear that's not totally boring tunics and capris. As if I live a life that requires resort wear. But if I did...

Anonymous said...

those colors are beautiful together, but I'm not sure I like the pieces together

CHA CHA said...

SHE'S ALWAYS HOT

Park Avenue said...

I loooove the outfit! KC is a sharp girl, honey!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!