![]() Most memorably seen on the vintage Valentino gown Julia Roberts wore the night she won her Oscar, sheer insets have most often been relegated to the ice-skating and lingerie divisions of fashion. But recently I've spotted a ton of cute party frocks with sheer or nude insets, mostly in mesh or chiffon. By giving the illusion of bareskin, these looks have a coquettish appeal that any woman can take advantage of. Let's take a look-see: Sweet Lux House of Yes dress that gives the illusion of strapless Pleated Philip Lim dress with nude inset Mary L. Couture Gown with a sexy sheer rhinestone studded inset ![]() Donna Karan swing skirt with flirty sheer detail Chic chick Thandie Newton was spotted rockin this trend a couple of months back So, divas, don't be afraid to show the slightest hint of skin this season, you may just end up in sheer bliss! |
Friday, December 28, 2007
Trendwatch: Sheer Insets
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
10:47 AM
Luxe Labels: Thandie Newton, trends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Sweet


2 cupcakes had this to say:
mmm I dont know, its kind of pageantry 'ish.. I thought nowadays it was about showing more and more skin.
I really like that first dress!
Post a Comment