Friday, June 20, 2008

Miss Tina, Pat Field is coming for you

Famed eccentric and Sex and the City stylist, Patricia Field is coming to HSN! Pat and longtime House of Field designer David Dalrymple have collaborated on a brand exclusively for the channel called Destination Style New York. Mark your Crackberrys: the first collection launches on television and online on September 23, as a tie-in to New York Fashion Week.

The collection ranges from an affordable $39-$199 and is made up of fifty pieces including sportswear, denim, dresses and accessories. They've even included the white-and-gold flower dress from Carrie's opening sequence in the SATC movie! Other items to be sold are a printed T-shirt dress, a black and red rose-print dress with patent-leather belt, and a sequined blazer.

I am so there.

Source/Source

2 cupcakes had this to say:

Mese said...

Hells yea! I so need a white dress for the Freakum Dress Speakeasy wedding reception after party the night of September 6th!

While I'm in here, I've got a hilarious "Bicycle Pose" story for you! Lou is totally in on the jokes now, I so love my hubby to be! Call me and ask me about it!

Mese said...

Damn, reading is fundamental...this does not launch until after the wedding....again, DAMN!

Well, I guess there is life after nuptials...I'll be alright..

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!