Hot man magnet and Oscar winning actress, Reese Witherspoon, in her role as a Global Ambassador for Avon, took part in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony with breast cancer survivors in a Japanese garden in Happo-en, Tokyo on Wednesday. How fab does that sound?
Said Reese: “I’m honored to have this opportunity to meet with such extraordinary women, and experience a highlight of Japanese culture. While their courage is inspiring, I was saddened to hear that only about 12% of women in Japan receive regular breast cancer screening. The lack of testing equipment and breast cancer experts in Japan means that many women here do not have access to the medical technology and care that is critical to diagnose and fight this deadly disease.”
So yeah, this trip was for a good cause and stuff, but for my selfish purposes, its all about that gorgeous kimono! Seriously, all I need in my life is a plane ticket to Tokyo, some maid servants to bind me in traditional Japanese dress and a tea party in my honor. I'm a simple girl.
 So, my loves, where in the world are you dying to go?
Source
|
3 cupcakes had this to say:
Reese's kimono is beautiful...but I'm guessin it is her amazing personality that makes her a hot man magnet cuz er um...
Anyhooo....I am going to Bali, Dubai, Tokyo, Argentina, South Africa, and Spain.
I will experience all of the traditions and fabulosity in each and every place. From the food, to the fashion, to the gorgeous specimen I choose to be my 'tour guide'.
Oh and I can't forget, I'm going to Amsterdam too....and er'body know exactly why I'm goin to Amsterdam.
I'd love to go to Fiji
Honshu to visit the natural hot springs and Tokyo for the fashion and fun.
Egypt, to visit this school I have been donating money too. And The Ivory Coast.
I think that's it.
Where is it in the world where men have harems? The middle east? Morocco? Egypt? Ok, I would go there, and have a reverse harem of sexy men carrying me around on that chaise lounge thingy, feeding me grapes and rubbing me down in delicately scented oils and such......
Post a Comment