Have you heard? Project Runway winner Christian Siriano has collaborated with Payless (one of my guiltiest pleasures) for his first-ever footwear and handbag collection, Christian Siriano for Payless. Christian debuted his line of Cleopatra-inspired footwear and bags at his show during NY Fashion Week and from the looks of it, the collection will be amazing! The lush line combines a color palette of uber-rich chocolates, shimmering gold (check out the cone heels!) and printed aqua satin with hard rock details like spikes, chains, and studs. All of this and more will be available beginning in September exclusively in Payless stores and on Payless.com for $25 to $45. Recession-proof pricing! |
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Christian Siriano for Payless
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:20 AM
Luxe Labels: affordable fashion, Christian Siriano, Fashion Week, Project Runway, Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 cupcakes had this to say:
OMG! Am I going to have sleep out front the day before they arrive to make sure I get a pair? These are gorgeous!
I think I should be ok, because I think most "folks" would be to shy to wear those...
Those aqua satin are a must for me!Definitely a recession proof deal!
Thanks so much for the heads up. BTW, love your blog.
Post a Comment