Thursday, March 5, 2009
Theory Sample Sale starts today...
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
10:47 AM
Luxe Labels: affordable fashion, shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An irreverent blend of celebrity style, fashion finds, beauty news and my life...in the fab lane!
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
10:47 AM
Luxe Labels: affordable fashion, shopping
Powered by Blogger.
3 cupcakes had this to say:
OK Elle,
Since it's the end of Fashion week, I know you got the HOT Stuff right from the runway.
Help a Plus size sista out. Got a formal ball to go to in April and i don't have a thing to wear in my closet (Also need an excuse to shop in these hard times on a budget) What's Hot for 20+ and what's NOT!
Give me the low-down on what's flatter'in these days...Mama I needs visuals!
Hey Nista darling! Thanks for stopping by :) This is the second request I've had in a matter of days for formal looks for plus size divas...no worries, I got you! Check back for an upcoming Ask Elle post...just for you!
xoxo
It can't really have success, I consider like this.
Post a Comment