Friendship BraceletsMary Kate Steinmiller, who designs friendship bracelets for Charlotte Ronson, showed us all how anyone can DIY! My roommates and I will definitely be making those ASAP! I have never been so excited to go to my local Wal-Mart. I'll let you know how that works out. ![]() ![]() ![]() Miley Cyrus is the queen of this accessory, even though it was first spotted as a trend in London courtesy of supermodel Agyness Deyn. JelliesThey're back! My ultimate favorite summertime sandal...of course they should be more sophisticated then the little sandals from the 90's! Other trends on the countdown included Jewels and Gems, Neons, Tribal Prints and what we've already brought to you a while back, Jumpsuits! Another feature of the show was Fashion Stories featuring Taylor Swift (the other Jonas woman scorned) and supermodel Jessica Stam. I, personally, am not too fond of Taylor. Her style is nothing to fiend over; it's actually completely copiable. Her hair is amazing but her squint is annoying! Now, Jessica Stam on the other hand has gorgeous hair, beautiful eyes and a cool, laid back style. Stam is also a complete recessionista. She shared her love of flannel shirts, in particular how versatile they are to keep warm in winter and as little jackets in the summer. She also talked about cutting your jeans from winter into shorts for summer which, I don't exactly agree with because well, where I'm from, winter comes back around. She recommended bag swapping parties with friends. And my favorite tip of all: White Tees! So simple and yet, as she said, they can be worn all day and all night in so many ways. A skinny skirt and heels are a good way to transform a t-shirt into evening attire. The episode ended with a backstage interview with Justin Timberlake at his William Rast show during New York Fashion Week. He spoke about taking classic American fashions like jeans and leather and adding a modern twist. The line, a partnership with his friend Trace Ayala, is a honest statement and a new movement. It's cool, relaxed and speaks to his southern upbringing.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Tune into House of Style on MTV and check it out for yourself! -Nastasia, Inaword Intern |
Monday, March 23, 2009
The Inaword Intern Reviews MTV's House of Style
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:20 AM
Luxe Labels: agyness deyn, Bar Refaeli, Chanel Iman, inaword intern, Miley Cyrus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 cupcakes had this to say:
This article writes of too like. And I love you very much!
UGG boots sale
The author was to have too much just.
UGG boots
Thank author sharing.At this is once!
sheepskin boots
GHD
the newly revamped House Of Style was long time ago and now that TV show is gone from MTV, is it not?? I have not seen it on that channel for a while by now, well it was not a big loss though
Post a Comment