These are the thoughts and opinions of the blogger, Elle, and Elle only, except where otherwise noted. The pictures featured on this site are copyright to their respective owners. If and when possible, the original source is cited. To request removal of an image, contact Elle at inawordfab@gmail.com. Kisses!
I'm on VerveEarth!
YES WE DID!
Style Tip of the Moment
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -- Coco Chanel
Rihanna is looking gorge* on the cover of Paper Magazine. I love this softer look for her; it's a nice deviation from her current "Good Girl Gone Bad" black leather/edged out image. And she is working her angles! I'm a little obsessed with posture lately, (blame Tim Gunn's Guide to Quality, Taste and Style) and hers here is exquisite. Bellisima!
The pictures inside however...ummm...take a look for yourselves.
0 cupcakes had this to say:
Post a Comment