"I’m very, very, very excited about how the fragrance came out. Remember I was telling you that it was like I had so much fun you know working on it and stuff like that and so it’s really, I’m very looking forward to seeing how you guys like it, should be in stores by September and hopefully you like it as much as I do." Hmmmm...what do we think it smells like? I'm thinking essence of champagne and spray tan, with sidenotes of silicone and a splash of crazy. And of course, marshmallow. Thoughts? |
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Smell like Mimi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 cupcakes had this to say:
Why Mimi!!! Marshmallows??!! Why would a grown woman want to smell like candy!
She is beyond all help. But you know I sent for my free sample! Can't wait to smell like fluff.
lol
i loves me some Mariah ok? But...
rainbow
butterfly
marshmellow
what's going on?
And don't forget Charm Bracelet! Oh Mariah...gotta love her
And let us never forget...Glitter!
{sprinkling all of us}
Post a Comment