These are the thoughts and opinions of the blogger, Elle, and Elle only, except where otherwise noted. The pictures featured on this site are copyright to their respective owners. If and when possible, the original source is cited. To request removal of an image, contact Elle at inawordfab@gmail.com. Kisses!
I'm on VerveEarth!
YES WE DID!
Style Tip of the Moment
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -- Coco Chanel
File this under "Things I Learned On Vacay." I discovered the quickest, easiest cocktail recipe using ingredients you may already have in your fridge.
Elle's Quick Cosmo
1 part wakka aka vodka (Grey Goose, Svedka or Pearl are my faves)
1 part cranberry juice
1 part lemonade
Super simple, right? But sooo good and a great way to impress guests. Serve with caution, though, lest you end up with guests on your couch for the night!
2 cupcakes had this to say:
Hey Elle,
That's good to know.
FYI - Posted pics of the Portugal trip on CITC!
I needed this recipe... I stay spending too much money on cosmos in the nyc clubs
my vodka of choice though is kettle one... now I will be all over this at home
Post a Comment