...right next to Peter Pan. Cuz b*tch don't want to grow old! In case you were wondering, Mariah Carey is STILL dressing like this. At damn near 40. In 2008. I can't. I still hold on to the hope that one day, she will wake up, put on a proper dress and repent for all of her sins against fashion. But alas, not this day. I hate everything about her look...except the bangles. She can keep those. ![]() Seriously though, who wears tied-up belly shirts any more? And with a three-tone mini? I even hate her in those sunglasses. And I wish she would do something new with her hair already. It's doing nothing for her face (she's got great cheekbones). Everything about her look says immature and insecure. Grow up, girl! Forty ain't the new 20, Mariah, it's the same old 40! ![]() Source |
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Mimi Lives in Never Never Land...
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:03 AM
Luxe Labels: Mariah, my personal fashion hell, Seriously?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 cupcakes had this to say:
Ans since we're quoting Lyfe Jennings, he also says:
You know my momma said there's only two things in life that
are constant: That's change and change
Mariah has changed alright but for the damn worse. She's tragic. Tragic!! She marries little boys and goes to TRL where the little girls in the audience look more adult and better put together than she does.
I mean a tie-dye mini with glitter??????? WHY LORD?! I mean somebody call Wet Seal and tell them to refund her $33. I can't even get started on the fact that she was rockin a tie-up shirt in her Always Be My Baby video which was like 15 years ago! Da hell?!
This is more than about Mariah needing to grow up. Mariah needs serious help. Her Peter Pan Syndrome has gone beyond a lil giggle cuz she's taking pictures in her Hello Kitty room....this requires an Intervention.
Jesus please take the wheel and smack the shit out this bitch.
I've always loved her as a singer. But she needs a stylist or a new one. You're right no one does tied up shirts anymore. She acts her age in the sense that she doesn't change. She did tied up shirts in "dream lover" and has had the same hair forever.
Did the mini really have glitter too?! o no...
Girl, I hate Lyfe Jennings when he says that line in that song...I just start cursing his hyena looking ass OUT!
I don't look like a Hyena so his 30 and mine ain't the same....K! Plus I haven't been incarcerated dodging the peen either so my stuff is still fresh!!!!
Now 40 being the new 20 is a stretch....
Post a Comment