Mine eyes! I'm blind! Too much tragic tranny in one day! Please be careful as you scroll down...this is not pretty. ![]() It is a damn shame when you have no clothes on but you still manage to be a tragic tranny mess. Brooke, Brooke, Brooke! Please stop. We've already been over this. Sexy photoshoots ain't for errybody. This means you. Auberella! Why? Seriously, why? Yes, your album went double cricket but that's no reason to go completely overboard. You look like a bloody tampon. And I mean that in the best possible way.
"I love to stand out, I love to be the center of attention, I love to steal all the attention in the room and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I think it's a fabulous thing to be if you're comfortable, so I look for clothes to do that. I just look for anything that’s bright, that stands out. I’m fun, I take chances, I think outside the box. I don’t like to have anything regular or anything everyone else does, so you’ll never see me in anything like that." Kuh-learly.
asdf Source/Source/Source |
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
TTM ALERT!
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:01 PM
Luxe Labels: Aubrey O'Day, Brooke Hogan, tragic tranny mess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Showing a little side cleave is not helping your situation. Wrong again! Here's what she had to say to OK Magazine when asked about her style at the Vitamin Water event.
Dolly...yikes. Time has not been kind. Yes, I know she's looked like this for years but that's no excuse. And it makes it no less tragic! Her hair and her skin are the same color! I'm horrified, horrified, confused, sad, pained, and horrified. I can't.
0 cupcakes had this to say:
Post a Comment