On June 28, the Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network (WEEN) hosted the "Don't Judge Me... Empower Me" Summit at The Hammerstein Ballroom in New York. Of course your girl, Elle, was in attendance to take some flicks of the celebs in attendance. Do keep in mind that I do not claim to be a photographer, these are (as per usual) straight up guerrilla shots from my digi cam! But hey, welcome to my life...in the fab lane! Anyhoo, I was so excited to talk to LeToya Luckett, who is absolutely beautiful in person. Unreal. She was wearing a great Nicole Miller dress... ...with the cutest accessories! The ring and bangles came from her boutique in Houston, Lady L.
Lil Mama chose a flowered dress and floppy hat. Gotta love her. The good doctor, Dr. Benjamin Chavis, was there to show his support. She was super nice and down to earth. I just love her. I had such a fab time, thanks to all who are pictured! |
Friday, July 11, 2008
Out About Town: WEEN Pink Carpet
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:06 AM
Luxe Labels: Out About Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 cupcakes had this to say:
Great photos, Elle! I love that Nicole Miller dress LeToya has on. The event looks very in a word...FAB!
I love Melyssa's body, and I hate to be a hater, but LeToya's boutique in Houston kinda sucks, and her employees are somewhat rude.
Post a Comment