Friday, October 24, 2008

Elle is Strictly Fab!

Hey tater tots! Check out my Guest Blogger post on Strictly Fabulous Style! It's jean-ius ;)

Click Click! http://strictlyfab.blogspot.com/2008/10/strictly-fab-fashion-levi-jeans-are.html

See you there!

xo, Elle

7 cupcakes had this to say:

Janard Williams said...

fab and BEAUTIFUL!
;D

~FF~

Dee said...

Oh, I can't take the all fabulous-ness, it's just too much for me lil 'ol me....LOL.

F.U. said...

Dee, I'm which on that one. I can't take it either! As a serious jean-us, I love your selections! I especially love your black jean/intellectual look.

I'm bout to get a drink and then two step to the Levi store!!! LOVE IT!

Elle said...

Thanks guys!

The F_Uitlist said...

Loved the post! Love the pics!

I am a true fan of Levis jeans after one visit, where every pair that was suggested fit like they were specially made for me. I will be making a trip for the 1st and third pair you rocked.

Jess said...

those looks amazing! they fit so well! i love it!

Chi-Chi said...

I'm so proud of you, Elle! Great photos!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!