|
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Welcome to my personal fashion hell
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:06 AM
Luxe Labels: my personal fashion hell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An irreverent blend of celebrity style, fashion finds, beauty news and my life...in the fab lane!
|
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:06 AM
Luxe Labels: my personal fashion hell
Powered by Blogger.
1 cupcakes had this to say:
Only in the name of Lil Mama! But ACTUALLY, I'm neva hatin on Crocs, Uggs or Fuggs eva again. Yes, I hate Crocs and no they should never be combined with Uggs and dyed a pepto-pink or any color for that matter. BUT as a commuter, and for those of ya'll who don't know shit about runnin for trains and tryna get where you gotta get in all kinds a weather, and tryna be comfortable, you gotta do whatchu gotta do.
So I say, wear your Cruggs, Crocs, Uggs and Fuggs to church, to work, or on a date. If the mood fits, rock dem shits.
Luh u, bye!
Post a Comment