Li Li, are you serious with that hair? Soooo, the BET Honors were taped Saturday night, and all in all the red carpet flics really failed to impress. Nothing was over-the-top good, and nothing was over-the-top bad. In a word...meh. Suprisingly, I like Tyra's feathered dress...but as interesting as it is, she still bores me. Aw Viv, you try so hard. I like the color of the gown but you should have turned the volume down on that hair.![]() Keyshia's hideous tattoo is stealing the spotlight here.
I heart Jilly from Philly but is that an afro bang?
Kerry's one-shoulder gown is right on trend but it makes her appear even shorter. Yikes, what happened here? Is it just me? |
Sunday, January 13, 2008
BET Honors 2008
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:02 PM
Luxe Labels: Alicia Keys, Jill Scott, Keyshia Cole, Random Award Shows, Tyra Banks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Suprisingly, I like Tyra's feathered dress...but as interesting as it is, she still bores me.
Aw Viv, you try so hard. I like the color of the gown but you should have turned the volume down on that hair.


2 cupcakes had this to say:
i liked alicas outfit,she could have wore earrings or sumthing
tyra looked stunning
u were right on vivica
and jill,i dunno,why the sack,does nothing for her
i didn't notice about kerry, but u r right,she does look shorter
as for keyshai,she looks masculine.the tatt is disgusting,trows the whole thing off
Tyra and Alicia...Stand UP!
Post a Comment