Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Favorite Crazy

What it do, boo?

From her awesomely nerdy glasses all the way down to her fabtastic shoes, I love this crazy lady to bits. So excited for the new album!

7 cupcakes had this to say:

CHA CHA said...

Block on lock the trunk stay hot!...I love E badu

Anonymous said...

yeah, crazy is awesome when known crazy people do it. anybody else, and this wld make me very sad in my heart. ps - thanks for checkin me out! :)

TravelDiva said...

First visit to the blog. Very cool!

Marleaux said...

Those glassy are very Q-Tip and those shoes are HOT. I wouldn’t mind getting a closer look at those.

And Erykah is the only artist’s music that I’ll purchase without listening. I love everything she makes.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

love erikah she's my favorite crazy too!

Queen of My Castle said...

You can't help but to love her!

Edirin said...

this girl is fierce, omg

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!