|
Thursday, January 31, 2008
So Fresh and So Clean
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
2:42 PM
Luxe Labels: men's fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An irreverent blend of celebrity style, fashion finds, beauty news and my life...in the fab lane!
|
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
2:42 PM
Luxe Labels: men's fashion
Powered by Blogger.
3 cupcakes had this to say:
I heart me some Andre..he has the sexiest looks, that style is ugh but otherwise....HE CAN GET IT.
sidenote: I just couldn't vision us zipping up our boots together, or him wearing some similar to mine ::shreiks shoulders::
That man is a chocolate truffle who can get wiped down all day er'e day but um er uh...he won't be tuckin his jeans in his boots! No and no!! I understand that he is fashion forward and his style is his own but there is a limit. I'm loving everything from the face to the waist.
LOL. I respect that he wears what he wears without fear or concern about what others think.
LMAO on F.U. Under no circumstances should any man tuck their jeans in boots. VETO!
Post a Comment