Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Introducing Chocolate Orchid

De-luscious!

A beauty brand for the young, fabulous and on a budget, mark is my go-to for trying out all kinds of great makeup and fragrance trends. One of the best products has to be their Body Butter, which comes in a ton a different scents and feels truly decadent slathered on après bath. The newest must-try scent is Chocolate Orchid, a yummy blend of exotic orchid and dark chocolate. Sexy-licous! The best part? It's just $7!

Why not order one in preparation for Valentine's Day? You'll smell good enough to eat! [Update: I just got mine, and it smells like I've been dipped in hot chocolate!]

Shop my entire mark store, here...

5 cupcakes had this to say:

Livy said...

Wow! That is an awesome product! Thanks for checking out my blog. Keep on stopping by. I should be updating soon.
:)

Anonymous said...

looks so yummy!!!!! are you sure its not edible ??? :-)

Vintage Bunny said...

I love Marks "Fig and Basil body gel and then they decided to discontinue it!I was so sad!

Elle said...

That's so funny that you say that, VB! I too had some loyal Fig Basil customers that were so sad when it was discontinued...they should probably bring it back!

Queen of My Castle said...

Oh, I love the lemon sugar body butter. Smell yummy!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!