Friday, January 18, 2008

What's Going On Here?


Last night, Veronica Webb served as hostess with the mostest at a cocktail party in NYC. Mostest scarves, that is. Honey, what happened here? There is a whole lot going on and none of it is good. I'm all for interesting color combinations but somewhere between the monochromatic dress and tights combo, those shoes, and that necklace, this entire look went terribly wrong. Well, V. Webb, they can't all be shining moments!


Source

6 cupcakes had this to say:

Seeker said...

Well, as you probably know, I'm a huge fan of colour, and I like clashing colours, but in this case I must agree with you... something goes wrong.

Anonymous said...

i'm all about color. i'm loving that necklace and the scarves and the outfit, but on different days. she's wearing three days worth of stuff..........

TravelDiva said...

She looks a hot stir-fried mess. Did you see the color of the shoes? WTH?

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Oh that outfit should be burned!

Park Avenue said...

I never thought Veronica Webb was attractive anyway & this dress is only reinforcing my position.

***KreativeMix - "She's wearing three days worth of stuff........."*** LMBO!!!!!!

CHA CHA said...

that whole ensemble is busy ass hell, but somehow it works..LOL

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!