Thursday, January 3, 2008

You know you want some lip chap



As promised, Flavor of Love chick and Charm School winner, Saaphyri, has launched a line of lip balm called...Lip Chap. I am so ashamed. Available in Mojito, Cookie Dough, Pina Colada, Bubblegum and Wintergreen flavors, it's probably very soothing after having to knock a b*tches block off. Saaphyri also has that good indian hair for you. I feel like she should be selling these items out of the back of her car. I can't knock her hustle though!

Source

3 cupcakes had this to say:

F.U. said...

You know I want me some Lip Chap! Cookie Dough please...all it can do is add shine and chocolate chips to my already yummy and delectable lusciousness. And Saaphyri, I loves you boo!! Anybody that will deck a bitch over stealing her bed, then offer that bitch some lip chap, then tell the bitch to shut the fuck up while she's prayin or God will make her beat her ass again, is one after my own horribly irrational fucked up heart.

http://yeahisaiditandwhat.blogspot.com/

Marleaux said...

Lmao @ FU.

But you know what, that err Lip Chap may take off. Just like 50's Vitamin Water. Half the folks out there didn't even know he was a spokesperson/investor, just wanted that product.

Vintage Bunny said...

Is that Saaphyri ?She looks wonderful!
I need to hold onto my hair if I ever meet her !

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!