Friday, March 28, 2008

Fashion Faceoff!






adfasdf
asdfad
asdfasd
asdfas
asdfasd
asdfasdf
asdfasdf
asdfasdf
asdfasdf
asdfasdf
Both Audrina "Dead Eyes" Patridge and Paris Hilton have been spotted in this LaROK Studded Jersey Racer Back dress. Paris over-excessorized her navy version with a cardigan, brimmed hat and aviators, while Audrina kept it relatively simple in all black.
asdfasdf
Who wore it best?
asdfasdf

7 cupcakes had this to say:

TravelDiva said...

I have to give it to Paris on this one--the stockings, hat, sweater, sunglasses and everything were cute.

CHA CHA said...

I like Paris too, doesn't seem like she is taking it to seriously

Dollfaced Rebel said...

I would have to go with Audrina on this one... I found your blog today and I love it!

Monika said...

I must say I like Paris' interpretation better...

Libbi said...

I think that Paris should win this one, yeh u could say that she over-accesorised but in a good way, it looks effortlessly fab but the other person i think looks like she was just in a hurry and threw on the closest thing to hand and couldnt be bothered really.
Libbi
xx

The F_Uitlist said...

I vote Paris. I like all the accessories (well not the hat).

Anonymous said...

Audrina. Paris made the entire outfit look too busy. Simple is better!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!