Thursday, March 20, 2008

This makes mother proud...

Work! Stacyann wore me out last night on ANTM with her perfectly executed Stretch Bicycle! It gets no fiercer. And my girl, Claire, never to be outdone, is working Stacyann's leg like the rent is due! Two poses for the price of one. Gold star, girls! Benny Ninja (friend in my head and past Model of the Moment) truly brings out the drag diva in everyone. LOVE IT!


Source

3 cupcakes had this to say:

CHA CHA said...

Yeah that was quite interesting...I was LMAO when Fatima put her cooch in ol girls face..hee larious

Park Avenue said...

That pose is serious business. Get it, girls!!!!!

***I've added you to my "Fierce Friends" list!***

Mese said...

Girl, why did my I conjole my fiance into hitting this pose while he was arbitrarily laying in the hallway playing with the dog this weekend. I wanted to snap a picture to send to you! I'm sure you would have been DOA, but alas he was not dressed appropriately. I told him that I would be snappng a photo of him doing this so don't balk. We ARE taking engagement photos on April 10th! LOL!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!