Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Joseph Gordon-Levitt + Claudia Schiffer...

...equals hot! In the April issue of GQ, child actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt and uber-model Claudia Schiffer are having some kinky-licious fun. JGL is certainly all grown up (remember him from 3rd Rock from the Sun?) and Claudia was clearly in need of some discipline. Ms. Schiffer also must come from the open-mouth school of sexy posing. No matter, I am loving everything about this photoshoot. Enjoy!


3 cupcakes had this to say:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yeah, he's kinda hot now...definately all grown up ;) I can't help but picture him as the dorky little guy from 10 Things I Hate About Uou!

Just came across the blog and I love it =D

Mese said...

I think she thinks that we are all mesmerized by those two Lil Kim-esque bunny teeth she has in the front. Doesn't she have fangs too...the open mouthiness must be a defense mechanism of some sort.

personal injury said...

Pretty helpful data, thanks so much for this article.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!