Ombre, which means "shadow" in French, is taking shape to be huge for Spring. The easiest way to incorporate it into your wardrobe? Just choose the shiniest of ombre-shaded heels, a surefire way to freshen up any look. I love that these can provide the perfect accent to the simplest of outfits: like a black blouse on black pants, or a white tee and jeans. Check out some options below. ![]() Banana Heel Sandal $29.99 ![]() Delia's Ombre Peep Toe $39.00
Bakers Zoe Peep Toe $49.99 FlyJane Hidden Platform Pumps $49.90 Topshop Faded Mid Heel £35.00 Weller by Michael Antonio $38.00 |
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Now Wear This! Ombre Heels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 cupcakes had this to say:
i would be drooling over the bloody le silla wedges...damn u elle!
GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME! I want all of them. Maybe that's what I will give myself for Mother's day.
Staggering Ombre Heels . . . Or The Delightful Venom of an Arrogant "Snakeskin Fashionista" !!!
Cordially, Antoine
Quite worthwhile information, thanks for your post.
Post a Comment