Chanel Chaine Sunglasses $530As per usual, I was flipping through the latest Life and Style, not particularly interested in Angelina's possible post-partum problems, when I came across some sunglasses to live and die for. Normally, I would not even tantalize you with such a desirable piece when it costs $530. However, Chanel's Chaine shades, oversized aviators made of metal, plastic and lambskin accented with Chanel's trademark chain are such a tongue-wagging find that it was impossible not to. They've already been seen perched on the niptucked noses of Madonna, Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan. ![]() Unfortunately, they don't have any inexpensive alternatives floating around, so for now, college divas like me will have to put their faith in H&M and Forever 21! Soon please! -Nastasia |
Monday, September 8, 2008
Fab Find of the Week
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
9:28 AM
Luxe Labels: accessories, Chanel, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Madonna, sunglasses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 cupcakes had this to say:
Post a Comment