You have to admit, the boots are feroshe* but did anyone actually see her walking in them? I have a feeling her handlers pushed her in a wheelchair from location to location and propped her up for the cameras. Sooo, the question remains: would you throw caution to the wind, damn the haters, and wear these boots? *ferocious, darling |
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Heels are so last year
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:17 AM
Luxe Labels: David Beckham, Shoes, Victoria Beckham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Posh Becks once again served it up for the haters at her Macy's perfume launch over the weekend. I can't with her. Some women can't even walk in heels, and this bish is doing point in 5 1/2 inch heel-less latex boots. I have no words. Fierce doesn't do her justice. She even managed to outshine David Beckham, which is no easy task, people.

2 cupcakes had this to say:
i thought she looked a mess
Post a Comment