asdf Eusonia Records and Painting it Red present: This Much is True the official album release after party fasdf Starring: Maiysha www.maiysha.com www.myspace.com/maiyshamusic @France Origine 71 Spring street between Crosby and Lafayette asdf Doors open at 10pm Hosted by Ford models http://www.fordmodels.com Music by: Beverly Bond http://djbeverlybond.biz/ & DJ Toni K Open Bar sponsored by Seraphin Cognac http://www.seraphin-cognac.com/ afsd RSVP: rsvp@hustlemode.com powered by: FORD MODELS HustleMode Sweet Cheeba Brand MB&ASSOCIATES They had me at open bar...see you there!asdf asdf -Elle |
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
See you Thursday!
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
9:54 AM
Luxe Labels: Another Reason to Celebrate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 cupcakes had this to say:
how was the party... I went to a movie screening for urbanworld instead last night and was extremely tired after so I didnt make it
Honey, the night is such a blur but this of course means I had a fabulous time! Which screening did you go to? If I'm not passed out I think I'm going to Zane's Sex Chronicles tonight...
Post a Comment