Monday, September 15, 2008

Now Wear This! The Lauren Conrad Collection

It's no secret. I've never liked Lauren Conrad. Sue me! I have always been straight Team Kristen Cavallari. So, when I cyber-walked into the Lauren Conrad clothing store, I was stunned to find quite a lot of looks to adored. As with many designers, each season's collection is better than the last, and her California clothing line is full of pieces that can add cutesy fun to your wardrobe. She's also named all of her pieces: one is named Lo but there is no Audrina to be found. (Could this be the reason for so much friction in the Hills house? Just saying!) So, if you want to be on Team LC's Collection, here's some cute looks to try and buy.





Charlize top $145 and Gabrielle skirt &165

The idea of this skirt and top looking like a two-tone dress is the best part of this look. I love that it follows the high waist trend and works for any season.



Arielle Dress $225


This dress is a stunner. You can dress it up for a formal affair or put on flats, a scarf, some aviators and delicate bracelets for the hippie chic look. And when the weather gets cool, a pump and a leather jacket would work too.


Cheri Dress $220

I think this dress could be my fave! I love the silhouette and the flirtatious flow. And the best part? They sell it in Eggplant, color of the season!

Tiffanie Dress $205

Of course every line needs a LBD. This sweetheart cocktail is a staple in a wardrobe and you must have it. Yes, I am brainwashing you... but with good intentions!



Camille Wrap $165

Cardigans are the usual choice for chilly weather but LC has the perfect alternative. The wrap can be worn different ways and gives a chic/casual look to any outfit.




Julie Jumper $108

As already discussed, the romper look is back in effect. It's a little late in the season, but you can still squeeze it into the last few warm days and bring it back next year. It can be dressed up or down, worn to the mall, the beach or a party.



P.S. Does anyone else notice that the model with the blonde hair is LC incarnate?

-Nastasia


5 cupcakes had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Lauren does have an Audrina dress, it's in one of her past collections. She also has a Whitney dress.

Elle said...

Thanks Anon! My fact-checkers are sooo fired :)

TravelDiva said...

Wow, I thought that was her. Cute outfits--although I generally detested anything Hills-associated. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love this line.

Nancy J. said...

My favorite is the Cheri Dress. I don't care for the price at $220, but it's my fav. I remember seeing Lauren wear this one on an episode of The Hills.

I posted a video of her fashion show that she had earlier this year, on my blog Reality Passion.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!