Thursday, November 1, 2007

Personalized Bags by Chili


Ummm....I'm thinking only a child's love would make me rock a bag like this. So to all my mommy's out there, what do you think of Chili's new bidness?

4 cupcakes had this to say:

Anonymous said...

I 'm not feeling this bag line. Maybe because I'm not a mother. Even if I WERE a mother, I don't think I'd want my child's face splashed across a bag. I wouldn't want my OWN face splashed across a bag for that matter. It's nice that Chili is branching out, though.

Anonymous said...

I 'm not feeling this bag line. Maybe because I'm not a mother. Even if I WERE a mother, I don't think I'd want my child's face splashed across a bag. I wouldn't want my OWN face splashed across a bag for that matter. It's nice that Chili is branching out, though.

fashion evolution said...

Yeah, there has got to be a more subtle way to incorporate a child's likeness than splashing a big ole photo on the front and calling it good!

MA in MS said...

I think that this is so cool!! I am so proud of my children that it would be an honor to display them. And I won't have to worry about seeing the same bag on someone else.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!