Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fashion Hell: Bowling Shoes

I spent a little time in my own private fashion hell this weekend. Yes, your girl, Elle, was forced to wear...bowling shoes. On my size 10's! It was really quite painful. I don't tend to wear sneakers unless of course I'm exercising, and I certainly don't make a habit of wearing orthopedic clown shoes. Thank God I had on a hat, but I really wanted to whip out my dark sunglasses. I think I'm traumatized...it will be a while before I can venture back into a bowling alley. Now the bar inside the bowling alley is a different story. Anywhere they're serving $3 vodka and tonics, I'll be there with bells.

3 cupcakes had this to say:

THE Addict..... said...

well, at least your oufit made up for the super fug that was your pair of ran over bowling shoes (**BARF**)

Vintage Bunny said...

$3.00 vodka tonics ?Please tell me you live in Georgia !
My worst fashion moment was when I had my eyes checked and I had to wear those plastic sunglasses home to protect my eyes and we were on the bike so the whole world could see me!

CHA CHA said...

Girl, by the sound of the drinks... Im sure by the time the night was over those bowling shoes where looking like a pair of Gucci Pumps.LOL

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!