It's kind of like when I see people with paw print tattoos, all I can do is shake my head in disgust. What tattoos make you shake yours? |
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Worst Tattoo Ever
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
10:35 AM
Luxe Labels: Salt and Pepa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I am loving the Salt and Pepa Show on VH1! And they both look really great for their respective ages, but Pepa's tattoo...it is just the worst. A scorpion in your decolletage? What in the ghetto hell was she thinking? And what other crusty crabs and crustaceans must be crawling from other crevices? Poor, poor dear.
4 cupcakes had this to say:
There was this sexy, SEXY guy on my job. Nice body, nice face, but he had this big scorpion tattooed on his neck. For me, that ruined everything "foine" about him.
Even though I have one myself, I'm over tattoos. Pep's tattoo eeks me out. Could you imagine looking at this scorpion in between your bazooms everyday? I'd be scared that mamma jamma would come alive & sting my tail!
Neck tattooes in general, and everytime I look at mine on my thigh I shake my head! I'm going to get it changed to something else when I think of something worth inking on my body FOREVER!
I do approve of Nicole Ritchie's tattoo on her ankle and foot! I wish I thought of that, but nevertheless, I think because of my dark skin and the way the colors don't show up on darker skin, it would look like a horrible scar from a distance!
People that get their own name WTF, you dont know who you are? Who just walks around with a permanent name tag???
Peps tattoo is definitely dumb ass hell. I have some dumb ass tattoos to...who am I kidding.
People who still get those tramp stamps or bands around their arms. Come on now, get with the millennium!
Post a Comment