 Snaps and claps to the one and only signature wig rocking, hip-shaking, river-rolling, short and sparkly wearing original Miss Tina, the divalicious Tina Turner on her birthday!
Make her proud by doing at least one of the following: 1. Watch "What's Love Got to Do With It" and drink everytime Ike says "Anna Mae!" 2. Do your housework/cooking/lounging in a man's button up, baby oiled legs and heels 3. During quiet moments, scream out "Awwww NUTBUSH!" 4. Put on a random wig and do the Proud Mary dance...alone with the shades drawn 5. Channel Tina and have a serious attitude with your man. When he asks you something like "How was your day?" respond by saying, "Go straight to hell, Ike."
Whatever you do, make it a Tina Day!
|
5 cupcakes had this to say:
3. During quiet moments, scream out "Awwww NUTBUSH!"
BWAHAHAHAHA...now that I can do.
I guess up until now, I never noticed Tina had her nose done..Im straight up late..LOL
Oh, I think I want to play the Annie Mae shots game. But what about the stuttering. Do I have to take multiple shots when Ike stutters, or will one suffice for his attempt at saying the name just once. Either way, I have the Patron at home.
LMAO! marleaux you are funny. i think if you had to take multiple shots for everytime Ike stutters, you wouldn't make it past the movie's halfway mark...
I'm laughing at #3 & #5! That first black & white picture of Tina Turner is no joke! Happy B-day, Ms. Turner!
*****AWWWWWWW NUTBUSH!****
Oh crap, Elle, no you didn't put the whole world onto yelling, "Awwwww Nutbush" from back in our JUTA days!?!?! LOL!
All I got to say is: "waffle house, pancake house..."
Post a Comment