Thursday, November 15, 2007

Words to Live By

I believe that the clothing that you wear represents
who you are...and life is too short to have on a bad outfit.
asdfasdfsd
- Kit Pistol, Project Runway Season 4

5 cupcakes had this to say:

Anonymous said...

I watched "Project Runway" last night & the designers were putting their thing down!!! I really liked Carmen's outfit. It was a tough call about who should've went home, because both of the outfits that were singled out looked a sizzling mess.

Elle said...

The talent is serious this season! I liked Christian, Chris and Rami's work. The drape on Rami's dress was amazing! And you're right, the last two standing were both baaaad, but I knew they would keep the crazy one around because she's good tv.

F.U. said...

Elle when Kit Pistol said that, I immediately thought of you! Of course I think the opposite, I think life is too short to give a shit....if you love it, rock it. But don't tell Kelly Ro I said that or she will put her Pepto Bismol pink high water capri pant suit back on.

As for PR, I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE the season already! When Chris was about to die from jogging to get to the tent, that was enough for me...not to mention I already fell hard for Christian. I heart him! I think Carmen is going to make things interesting (especially since she is coming at it with a models perspective). My fave ensembles were Christian and Rami and I thought Christian should have won because as fierce as it was, we've seen the flower drape dress already. And Elisa....how do you make anything that has your model about to bust her ass walkin the runway! I knew they were keeping her just for that. Anyhoo....make it work!

CHA CHA said...

I agree

Park Avenue said...

I went to Fafarazzi.com to view the designers' bios & while all of them have done some great things, that Rami is NO JOKE. His fashion resume is serious business, honey.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!