Thursday, November 29, 2007

The 8 Brides of Teri Hatcher

Desperate House-ho Teri Hatcher did a spread for NY Times Magazine where she dressed as eight different types of brides. Fun! She actually looks pretty good in these shots. Let's take a gander, while I try to figure out what type of bride she is portraying:

Traditional/Eighties Bride

Glamour Bride/Stepford Wife

Black Widow Bride?

Hippie Bride

Cougar Bride

Bollywood Bride


Lesbionic Bride


Homewrecker Bride/Trophy Wife

3 cupcakes had this to say:

F.U. said...

I think the Black Widow Bride is actually Anna Wintour. Either way, why do we care that Terri Hatcher has nothing to do but play dress up? It would have been a much fiercer spread had Lucy Lui been the bride. Thanks to Christian I'm newly in love with Asians. But I'm more in love with him!! I wish I could fit in my pocketbook and hot HIV Jack could carry me around in it. Just like Christian!

CHA CHA said...

That is funny...the last one is mafia or something italian at least.

Park Avenue said...

I like the spread, but Terri Hatcher just isn't pretty to me. I agree with F.U., I think Lucy Liu would've done a ferocious photo-shoot.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!