Tell me, my loves, what do you see? If you said, a tragic tranny mess, you're close. If you said Christina Aguilera in 20 years, you win! Okay, I'm kidding, Christina will look like this in half that time. adfasdf Actually, this is the Puerto Rican diva, Ivy Queen. She's one hot bitch. Don't even try to fight the hotness that is Ivy. Her acrylics are like cryptonite to you haters. I almost choked when I saw her stage age. 35? Honey, your implants are damn near 40. Stop playing. asdfasdf Photo via Dlisted |
Friday, November 9, 2007
Look into my crystal ball...
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
1:47 PM
Luxe Labels: Christina Aguilera, Crystal Ballin', Jennifer Lopez, tragic tranny mess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 cupcakes had this to say:
Isn't she the one that dates Remy Ma...have you ever heard that rumor?....she looks like your usual cool and down chic..love love love the nails though.
I love Ivy Queen's song "Dile." That's a baaaaaad girl
Oh, loves it!
Post a Comment