Thursday, November 15, 2007

Do Real Men Wear Fur?


Am I wrong in my thinking that furs are strictly female attire? There is something so extremely corny, and soooo sugary sweet about men in fur. I don't care how much money you have, whether you just got back from Antarctica, or whether it was inherited from your dead Mama (may she rest in peace), just don't do it! Thoughts?

Photos via Mollygood

4 cupcakes had this to say:

THE Addict..... said...

i'm on the fence. nah, i just changed my mind, even tho my babydaddy has a black one. it does put the sashay factor over the top, no matter how "manly" you are.

CHA CHA said...

LOL @ addict

Only Diddy..he can get away with wearing an apron and leg warmers...his look is sexy no matter what style he dawns.

MK said...

I was unsure, but Diddy just killed the whole thing for me. Men shouldn't wear huge fur coats like that! Sorry Puffy, that includes you.

WendyB said...

I would say this is not a good look! Please, God, don't let Diddy wear this with an apron and leg warmers!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!