Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Peace Twigster

Twiggy's out...


In ANTM news, living legend Twiggy has been booted from the show, that is, she will not be returning to judge the 10th season of Top Model due to "scheduling conflicts." (Um, exactly what else does Twiggy have to do?) Color me shocked. Twiggy was about as entertaining as a bowl of generic cornflakes. She was way too nice...and nice is not good for TV. So Paulina Porizkova-juana, a Czech supermodel who most recently appeared on Dancing with the Stars, has signed on as her replacement. Here's hoping she's a bitchy-mess!




Paulina's in!

2 cupcakes had this to say:

Mese said...

She just didn't have room in her schedule for anymore of Tyra's histrionics and not to mention Miss J. I don't blame her, I'm sick of her too! I woulda quit that bitch last season.

Edirin said...

oh please,twiggy aint got shit going on with her.antm was her life.
they need janice back,the show hasnt been thesame without janice!!!!!!!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!