Friday is the big premiere of the SATC movie (yay!) and if you're as excited as I am, you may want to take the opportunity to go all out and dress like your favorite character. Playing dress up is such fun. The folks over at Sex and the City Movie Blog have put together some SATC inspired looks to get you thinking about channeling your inner-Charlotte. Via SATC Movie Blog: Carrie: Anything goes for this fashion icon. I heard she has a more “mature” look in the movie but the yellow bustier dress could have been worn by Carrie in the early days. I guess we’ll be able to judge for ourselves after seeing her 81 wardrobe changes in the movie (left to right: sister eek dress by Giles, edith bustier dress by Luella, and little joe tunic by Gail Elliott). Charlotte: Sweet Charlotte suits a-line skirts, particularly in pastels, or any outfit inspired by Audrey Hepburn (left to right: sleveless wrap dress by Neiman Marcus, diamond print dress by Milly, basketweave dress by Tibi).
|
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Dressing for Sex and the City
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:00 AM
Luxe Labels: Sex and the City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Carrie: Anything goes for this fashion icon. I heard she has a more “mature” look in the movie but the yellow bustier dress could have been worn by Carrie in the early days. I guess we’ll be able to judge for ourselves after seeing her 81 wardrobe changes in the movie (left to right: 


1 cupcakes had this to say:
Great post!!
Post a Comment