Okay let me get this straight: RuPaul, plus drag queens and their BFF's battling it out for the title? I am literally breathless with anticipation. Seriously, this is like my Superbowl. Not to be missed. asdfa Want your drag dreams to come true? One contestant can earn a spot on the series by signing up on the show's site. Online votes determine the winner. Only the fierce need apply. Please click yourself over to Logo Online to check out all the divaliciousness and vote for your fave. adfa |
Thursday, May 15, 2008
It's Christmas in May
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
2:00 PM
Luxe Labels: gays make the world go round
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 cupcakes had this to say:
Ooooh, I can not wait. I need to figure out where the logo channel is though.
Yeah, what the hell is the LOGO channel? Is that on Comcast?
Post a Comment