Thursday, May 8, 2008

These two can't be serious


I can't. But I must. For the love of fashion, I will dignify this relationship with a post. I kept waiting for this whole story to show up on Pop Fiction but no such luck. Dammit.

So for the shenanigans, the twosome chose to wear matching off white, him in a Balenciaga tux and her in an ankle length form fitting gown by Nile Cmylo. “And Louboutins — I can wear high heels with Nick because he’s tall. Flats are not in my repertoire,” said Mrs. Mimi. Excuse me while I vomit.

I'm actually suprised that Mariah went so old-school glam. No cleavage? No leg? No diamond encrusted tiara? I'm shocked.

Let's hope the marriage lasts as long as her "Mrs. Cannon" tattoo.

Source

4 cupcakes had this to say:

Unknown said...

no honey...his "mariah" tattoo on his back takes the cake on this bs. My girlfriends and I actually have a bet running on this.

yummy411 said...

just eww!she can prob still taste selita on him!

Simone Craig said...

saw this story of FU's blog where i was confuuusseeddd...

still not quite sure what's going on...

i wish them well.

i was surprised at her dress choice as well.

CHA CHA said...

I wish them the best...I am totally loving it. Its soooo confusing and wrong but yet so perfectly right...I love it

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!