
Jennifer Hudson (and her boobs) at the NY SATC premiere
So what do we think about J. Hud's premiere look? I'm torn. On the one hand, I kinda love it. She looks great with the short bob and natural makeup. I also really like the dominatrix diva dress (fabulously constructed). I'm just not sure if I like it on her. We've seen the futuristic Judy Jetson thing from her before and I'm still mad at André to this day. Perhaps the horrible, horrible vision of that short and shiny Oscar night bolero (sooo wrong for a large-chested woman) which is forever burned into my mind is keeping me from giving this look four fabulous stars.

 Either that or she's just not working it like she should. Do tell, what do you think?
|
3 cupcakes had this to say:
i think she looks stunning, i love the whole look,she looks hot hot hot
Tough call--I like the hair, the make-up and the idea of the dress. In the right position, she looks great like F & F says. But I do think some poses are unflattering to her stomach and some positions make her boobs too pronounced.
Awww...don't be mad at "Uncle Andre". Sometimes he has foolish thoughts of grandeur Just read the "life with Andre" section in Vogue sometimes! lol!
I love the look but haircut is so predictable these days. Enough angled bobs!!! Argh!!
Post a Comment