![]() Hola peoples! It's that time again for another party picture post! Cue the techno music and grab a glowstick! I'm still averaging about a week between attending a function and then actually posting the pictures, but you know...life/work/fun gets in the way. So last Wednesday, we hit up the Hennessey "Art of Mixing" event at Boucarou. Didn't love the venue but the cocktails were free. Drunk times. Cutie on the ones and twos. Tall and chocolate with a great smile.
Once we were sufficiently Hennied up, it was off to Tillman's for the Biggie Birthday Tribute. This is where is gets a lil foggy...
You really can't go wrong with grey and black. This guy was rockin the stupid fresh chain...so very LL of him.
A.J. and friends had a table across the way. A.J. is a pretty man. Seriously. I could spend a few hours on his chin dimple alone. The next night we hit up Plumm for (fellow Gemini) Vaughn Anthony's birthday party hosted by his big brother, John Legend. Unfortch, I learned that by the time we got there, John and nem had already came and went. Bummer. I guess arriving fashionably late has its drawbacks. But the people didn't disappoint!
Great high-waisted skirt and skinny belt.
Thanks to all who are pictured! E me if you have a link! |
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Out About Town: Henny, Tillman's (did I mention Henny?)
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
1:20 AM
Luxe Labels: Out About Town, Teyana Taylor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 cupcakes had this to say:
Post a Comment