![]() I don't have the time, patience or stomach to post all the fug that was up and through the Grammy awards last night. However, just know that my girl, Cher, outdid them all. I'm thinking that she must have gotten in a fight with a stray cat in a trash bag. That's the only explanation. Cher should really be applauded, she even stole the show from Aretha and that is hard work. I think she may have even stolen 'Retha's wig too. You be the judge. ![]() And while we're on the topic of Aretha, she must really love this celery confection. She just wore it back in December. Hey, she can wear it to the grocery store for all I care, but just one request: please God add another sleeve. That spaghetti strap is hanging on for dear life. ![]() At last night's Grammys ![]() At the Kennedy Center Honors in December 2007 |
Monday, February 11, 2008
Cher's Grammy Moment
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
10:28 AM
Luxe Labels: Aretha Franklin, Cher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 cupcakes had this to say:
Aretha needs to say no to spaghetti straps indefinitely.
celery confection....this will be the last time I come here you understand!...LOL
hahaha
you made me laugh with your spaghetti remark !
you are so funny !
lol
and yes, Agyness is still adorable despite her success
ps :
I've been hired to photograph thee OFF Céline fashion week in Paris.
soon, you'll see amazing photos i hope...
Cheers
Kamel
street style romancer in Paris
I don't know how cher always manages to look trashy year after year.
Considering the fact that these two are life-long divas, they THINK they can get away with wearing with that. Sadly so, they CAN get away with wearing that!
I just cannot get over Aretha's arms. That's just so illegal.
arethas a hot mess.. cher kinda looks aight
Post a Comment